New Repertory Theatre’s Production of
A stirring one-man show about the groundbreaking U.S. Supreme Court justice.
Featuring Johnny Lee Davenport
Thursday, October 18th, 2018
6:30-7:15: Restaurant Tastings
(Including Brio, Judith’s Kitchen, Stone L’oven Pizza, La Tate Mexican and more)
7:30 - 9:00: Performance
9:00 - 9:30: Talkback
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
Temple Beth Avodah
45 Puddingstone Lane, Newton Centre, MA 02459
For more information call Newton at Home, 617-795-2560
Welcome to Newton at Home, a non-profit membership organization founded by a small group of Newton residents who wanted to build a community of friendship and support among older Newton residents.
NAH offers a wide variety of vital services and social activities that help its members live safe, active, and connected lives in the places that mean the most to them: their homes and apartments, their neighborhood, and their city.
- A Taste of History: Fall in New England brings cool, crisp air, beautiful foliage and back to school. Newton at Home invites you to join us for three trips to enrich your mind. Each site offers something different to enjoy, consider joining us for all three.
- An update: Home Again is a collaboration of Newton at Home and other local non-profits to supply housewares (dishes, linens, small appliances, etc.) to those who need them. This is a wonderful fit for NAH members who are downsizing. Learn more.
- West Newton Hearing Center wrote a very nice note calling out Newton at Home as A Community Worth Hearing About. They talked about our organization and theirs helping people be independent and as self-sufficient as possible.
- Our own Executive Director Maureen Grannan was honored as a Service Hero by Rotary Club for making a significant contribution to the community. Our Newton at Home members and volunteers knew that already and are immensely pleased to know that the Rotary Club agrees.
- Newton at Home and Keyes Drug announce partnership with Keyes sponsoring Newton at Home's Health and Wellness programs for the 2017-2018 year. Newton Patch provides the details.
- Newsletter - Summer/Fall 2018
- We are pleased to share Newton at Home's Annual Report 2017
- Newton at Home has its own Facebook page! We post photographs from our events and affinity groups, plus some interesting articles. “Like” a post, make a comment, create your own visitor’s post, or write a review. Check us out: NAH Facebook Page